NAFIS MEMBERS AND MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA
NAFIS is a network that comprises of about 20 member organizations spread across the Somaliland Regions;
The following criteria will be used to join CSOs in Somaliland to become member of NAFIS Network.
- Networks, NGOs and CBOs that share the aims and vision of NAFIS shall be eligible to apply for membership.
- Organizations must have functioning office
- Must be registered at the ministry of National Planning and Development
- membership she=all be effective upon payment of subscription fee determined by General Assembly (GA)
- Membership in NAFIS WILL Approve by GA
- Application for membership shall be submitted to the executive coordinator of the network for consideration and reviewed by the board of directors and approved by the GA
Membership Admission process
1- Member applying for membership must have functioning office
2- Should have a valid certificate with the ministry of planning and development
3- Submit a written application to the executive department of NAFIS accompanied by recommendation from relevant local authorities of the area where the applicant is operating
4- Having food record and reputation both with the community and government
5- Submit written commitment to abide by the code of conduct of NAFIS
6- Shall pay admission fee equivalent to subscription fee of two years ($120)